Palm Naki palm leaf plates are made in love with nature. During the manufacturing of palm leaf plates and bowls, no trees are being cut. Palm Naki palm leaf plates are made from handpicked fallen leaves from palm trees.
Without exposing to any chemicals or glues, these plates and bowls are made from our facility in India. Even used palm leaf plates can be broken into small pieces and used as organic composites in the kitchen garden.
Thus, the palm naki palm leaf plates are organic and eco-friendly. The making of disposable palm leaf plates doesn’t aggravate deforestation, nor does it pollute or affect the environment in any other negative way.
These disposable palm leaf plates are "Nature’s Gift" and better replacement of Anti-Environment plastics or polymers. Elegant and disposable palm naki palm leaf plates are perfect for weddings, parties and other events.
- Disposable palm leaf plates come from a renewable source.
- The making of disposable palm leaf plates doesn’t aggravate deforestation, nor does it pollute or affect the environment in any other negative way.
- Because they are 100% natural, not containing any glue or glazing, disposable palm naki palm leaf plates are 100% biodegradable.
- These organic plates have a unique look, with a beautiful texture and soft colors that catch the eye and that add elegance to any party or wedding table.
- Compared to other types of disposable plates, palm naki palm leaf plates are relatively affordable.
- Unless you’ve used them for serving meat, these plates can be washed and reused.
- Palm Naki palm leaf plates don’t warp nor can they be easily pierced like plastic plates, making them a stronger, safer, more practical choice for meals that involve many courses.
- Once you’re done with your disposable palm leaf plates, you can toss them into your home compost pile.